2 cups tapioca flour
1Tbsp baking powder
2 Tbsp ground flax
1 tsp salt (optional)
1/2 cup oil (almond, avocado, or olive
3/4 cup coconut milk
1 1/2 cups saskatoon berries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add oil and coconut milk, stir then add saskatoon berries
- Put parchment paper on cooky tray drop mixture from spoon and freeze OR
- Bake 10 to 20 minutes, outside should be crusty and inside chewie
I prefer to freeze my raw biscuits then put them in a plastic bag in the fridge
So I can take out 3 or 4 at a time, put them on a small clay baking sheet
and bake in a toaster convection oven at 400 F for 7 minutes (the time depends on the
size of the biscuits, I make mine cookie size. They taste best hot. Or you can cook the
entire batch and reheat before serving.
Also if using frozen berries, you might need to warm the batter with berries in a microwave for 30 sec.
as the cold with solidify the coconut milk.